In traditional course:
1) the classes are focused on the teacher
2) the learning process is 'passive'
3) students who are more outgoing participate more than quiet students
4) teachers use computer as a tool, but it is not the key element.
1) totally focused on the student,
2) instructors have to guide the student, not only pass the knowledge on
3) even shy students talk because the classes have to be 100% 'active'
4) with the use of the computers, students can explore different kinds of resource and the teacher uses a variety of learning methods.